The FGSES Library offers to its users a collection of over 28,000 documents including books, periodicals, encyclopaedias, dictionaries, and digital media. The library proposes through its website an online catalog for searching for documents and borrowing books. Besides, the library offers, from its site or remotely, an access to a selection of the most internationally recommended electronic resources.
The library of the Faculty of Governance, Economic and Social Sciences offers its students, professors, and researchers various services including:
- Access to its collections on site or via the online catalog.
- A spacious reading room, and 2 reading and working rooms adapted to the needs of the students. (Group study room and Quiet study room)
- Online and on-site borrowing and reservation service.
- A reader account allowing the user to consult the online catalog, follow-up on new acquisitions, research, check availability, manage loans and reservations.
- On-site access to a selection of the most prestigious scientific databases.
- Acces the library's website here : https://biblio.fgses-um6p.ma/